- 2 channels are optimized to perform quickly motor and sensory conduction tests, needle EMG;
- portable, can operate with notebook;
- all-in-one: stimulators, acquisition channels, controls, display;
- high acquisition quality: sampling rate – up to 100 kHz;
- electrical stimulator with ultra-fast switching between two outputs
2 Channels are Optimized to Perform Quickly Motor and Sensory Conduction Tests, Needle EMG
97% of all EMG tests are done with the use of one channel. First device channel is set by default to connect electrodes for motor conduction measurement and second channel is used to plug in electrodes to measure sensory conduction. Such channel separation speeds up the exam performing. As soon as the motor conduction velocity is measured, run sensory conduction velocity test and program will start the response acquisition using the second channel.
Portable, Can Operate with Notebook
The device is connected to computer via USB cable. This cable allows to upload data and to power the device. EMG study room can be opened at any spot as far as the device can operate from notebook battery without using mains supply.
All-in-one: Stimulators, Acquisition Channels, Controls, Display
Thanks to built-in keyboard EMG study becomes simple and fast. In average an experienced specialist performs standard EMG study 1.5 times faster with such keyboard in comparison with use of standard computer keyboard and mouse.
The color display shows stimulation parameters and electrode placement quality. With Neuro-MEP-Micro these data are always at hand.
High Acquisition Quality: Sampling Rate – up to 100 kHz
High sampling rate and ADC capacity at signal digitization allow to obtain quality traces under any circumstances:
- perform acquisition without special grounding, when computer is powered from common three-wire system;
- obtain sensory responses after first stimulus evoking (without averaging)
Neuro-MEP-Micro channels are optimized to record needle EMG. Besides the noise immunity is considerably increased. It makes needle EMG study faster and improves the quality of needle EMG acquisition.
Electrical Stimulator with Ultra-fast Switching Between Two Outputs
Two outputs to plug in the electrical stimulator are software-controlled. They allow to place two stimulating electrodes on a patient and connect them to device. During the exam it is not required to switch the electrodes as the stimulating electrode is selected with the use of software.
To attach the stimulating electrode one can use either touch-proof or DIN connector.
- Neuro-MEP-Micro electronic unit
- Small table holder
- Slider for electronic unit fixation on small table holder
- Set of EMG electrodes
- Surface electrode SE-1 – 2 pcs.
- Bar electrode (adult) BE-2
- Bar electrode (pediatric) BE-1
- Ring electrode (wide) with cable RE-2
- Ground electrode with cable (adult) (400 mm) GE-2
- Ground electrode with cable (pediatric) (250 mm) GE-1
- Reusable concentric needle electrode (2 pcs.)
- Disposable concentric needle electrode (25 pcs.)
- Adapter for needle electrode connection – 2 pcs.
- Disposable surface electrode (100 pcs.)
- Adapter for disposable electrodes connection with “Alligator” clip (20 cm) – 2 pcs. (red and black)
- Cup electrode with cable – 5 pcs.
- Stimulating bar electrode (adult) SBE-2
- Y-adapter cord
- Measuring reel and marker pen
- Electrode adhesive paste Ten20 (114 g)
- Abrasive paste for skin preparation (160 g)
- Electrode gel (bottle with dispenser 250 g)
- Medical tape
- Technical manual
- User manual
- Neuro-MEP.NET software with EMG, NCS, SEP and Test guide modules
- Neuro-MEP.NET software with EMG module for EMG, NCS and SSEP acquisition, analysis and storage
- Neuro-MEP.NET software with Test guide module
There are no reviews yet.