COMPLETE PULMONARY FUNCTION TESTING IN ONE DEVICE
All measurement programs in the BodyBox are controlled by the powerful Expair software. Featured in the standard configuration are the following testing features.
Basic Spirometry: Including Forced Vital Capacity, Slow Vital Capacity, Maximum Voluntary Ventilation and Minute Tidal Ventilation including bronchochallenge testing software.
Absolute Static Lung Volumes: With the standard and accurate Thoracic Gas Volume testing, the BodyBox measures FRCpleth, VC, IC, ERV, RV and TLC.
Airways Resistance Testing: RAW and SGAW
Fast and easy airways resistance measurements is standard with the Medisoft BodyBox. With complete test control, the operator can manage panting and quiet breathing modes and high-quality signal filtering. After the test, review and analysis of the loops is easy with user-selected methods including automatic or manual adjustments.
FOUR CONFIGURATIONS AVAILABLE:
- Standard internal volume
- XL with handicap access door for wheelchair patients
CHOICE OF SIX DLCO OPTIONS
Medisoft is the only manufacturer featuring a choice of six diffusion methods, making the BodyBox the ideal system for all main diagnostic tests.
- Single Breath with Helium trace gas (He)
- Rapid Gas Analysis Diffusion (RTD) with single breath using Helium trace gas (He) or Methane trace gas (CH4 )
- Re-breathing Diffusion with Helium trace gas (He) and using inspiratory bag
- Intra Breath Diffusion with Cardiac Output (Qc)
- DLCO-NO dual diffusion method (Trace gas He) (exclusive) with membrane diffusion (DM) and Capillary blood volume (Vc)
- Steady State Real Time Diffusion TlCO ss (exclusive)
MORE FRC OPTIONS INTEGRATED IN THE CABIN
In addition to the TGV BodyBox method, Medisoft offers an extra FRC method N2washout (to calculate XX YY), LCI (Lung Clearance Index) and CV (Closing Volume).
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS TO COMPLETE YOUR PULMONARY DIAGNOSTIC TESTING
Bronchoprovocation and Special Resistance Testing:
- PROVO4 Provocation System: automated, software controlled, accurate and safe bronchial provocation testing.
- RINT: resistance measurement using interrupter technique. Ideal for children.
- NEP (negative expiratory pressure): alternative method to detect expiratory flow limitation, which does not require performance of forced expiratory efforts on the part of the patient, or a body plethysmography test.
Respiratory Mechanics Testing:
- MIP – MEP (maximum inspiratory and maximum expiratory pressure): indicator of respiratory muscle strength.
- SNIP: maximal nasal inspiratory pressure using a nasal cannula. A non-invasive indicator of diaphragmatic muscle fatigue.
- P01: inspiratory occlusion pressure at 0.1 seconds, for respiratory muscle drive evaluation.
- Static and dynamic compliance and resistance: measured by intra-oesophageal balloon catheters.
The BodyBox can be combined with the following devices:
ECG, FeNO+, FOT Resmon Pro, SpiroAir, HypAir, Micro 5000, Ergocard Professional, Ergocard Clinical.