COMPLETE BASIC SPIROMETRY: Including Forced Vital Capacity, Slow Vital Capacity, Maximum Voluntary Ventilation and Minute Tidal Ventilation including bronchochallenge testing software.
- Small, compact system
- High precision, reliable, accurate, and stable gold-standard Lilly heated pneumotachograph with no moving parts
- Adult pneumotachograph flow measurement from 0 to 15 l/s
- Low cost of operation and low maintenance
- Multi-flow option: choose additional Lilly pneumotachographs for Pediatrics (0 to 6 l/s) and Newborn (0 to 3 l/s)
- Expair software suite with complete operator and patient guide included
WITH THE MICRO 5000, ONE OF THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS CAN BE ADDED AT ANY TIME
Bronchoprovocation and Special Resistance Testing:
- PROVO4 Provocation System: automated, software controlled, accurate and safe bronchial provocation testing.
- RINT: resistance measurement using interrupter technique. Ideal for children.
- NEP (negative expiratory pressure): alternative method to detect expiratory flow limitation, which does not require performance of forced expiratory efforts on the part of the patient, or a body plethysmography test.
Respiratory Mechanics Testing:
- MIP – MEP (maximum inspiratory and maximum expiratory pressure): indicator of respiratory muscle strength.
- SNIP: maximal nasal inspiratory pressure using a nasal cannula. A non-invasive indicator of diaphragmatic muscle fatigue.
- P01: inspiratory occlusion pressure at 0.1 seconds, for respiratory muscle drive evaluation.
- Static and dynamic compliance and resistance: measured by intra-oesophageal balloon catheters.
The MICRO 5000 spirometer can be combined with the following devices:
ECG, FeNO+, FOT Resmon Pro, BodyBox, HypAir, SpiroAir, Ergocard Professional, Ergocard Clinical.